1. Which parties are involved?
In this Cookie Statement the following terms are understood as follows:
‘Van Hoecke’: Van Hoecke nv, with registered office in Europark-Noord 9, 9100 Sint-Niklaas, Belgium, registered under company number 0440.085.040.
'User', 'you': every natural person (B2C) or legal person (B2B) in a contractual relationship of any nature, now or in the future, with 'Van Hoecke' via its online platform.
‘Act’: art. 129 Act on Electronic Communication as amended by W 2012-07-10/04, art. 90, 017 (effective date: 04-08-2012) (URL).
2. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text and figure files that we save in your browser or on the hard drive of your computer. That way we can remember your preferences when using our website.
To this end, use is made of so-called functional cookies, which improves the use of the website for you as a visitor. And non-functional cookies are used to collect statistics of our visitors, in order to improve our website in the future.
However, cookies and similar technologies do not allow for systematic data collection by means of which the users of our website could be identified. They only help us to improve the operation of our website, to understand the interests of our users, and to measure the effectiveness of the content of our website.
For further information about removing or blocking cookies please visit the following website: https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
4. Which cookies are used?
Below you will find an overview of the functional and non-functional cookies used on our website.
5. How can I manage my cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all of the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac